Tuesday, March 27, 2018

My Femdom Marriage: A True Story (Part One) by Ann Michelle (#femdom #feminization)

I have been a devoted follower of Ann Michelle for many years, always looking forward to the next caption or the next book, so I was naturally excited when she announced the first part of My Femdom Marriage: A True Story. I am always fascinated by how people get into the lifestyle, how far deeply the explore it, and how willing (or unwilling) both participants are.

So much of Ann Michelle's story, especially early on, is intimately familiar. The early experiments with crossdressing, the epiphany the first time she put on a dress, the guilt and the shame that went along with it, and the desperate longing to find a woman who would not only understand, but take an active part in her fantasies. Where our stories begin to diverge is in how early and how often she shared her desires with girlfriends, and how open she was with her wife. It took me a lot longer to achieve that same level of comfort - or, perhaps, desperation.

The fact that her wife initially denied being dominant, despite her natural tendencies to control every situation, was familiar as well. I think the problem is that people outside the lifestyle have a very stereotypical idea of what female domination is. All they see is the dark and kinky side, never realizing that domination and submission can be very loving. When push comes to shove, and Ann Michelle's wife ultimately decides to take on the dominant role, the confusion of feelings that follows rings true - for more reasons than one. Ann Michelle talks about her fears, her worries, her concerns, and her insecurities. This level of submission and feminization is something she has desperately craved her whole life, but the reality is something else entirely. What drives her decision to submit is the realization that her wife was doing it because she loves her. It is still not an easy decision to give up ALL control in the relationship, but I loved her attitude.
"If I'm wrong then I'm wrong. At least I tried to find happiness."
Such a simple, beautiful thought, but one so many of us struggle to embrace. What follows from there may not be quite what you expect, but that's the difference between a true story and a fictional one. Her wife's plans are carefully thought out to ensure constant submission, without betraying their secret to their two daughters or to the world at large. Mostly. She does push the envelope a little bit, but does so in ways that reinforce Ann Michelle's feelings of femininity and submission, while only hinting at or suggesting anything to diligent observers - things like slightly feminine sandals, a toe ring, and blouses that could be dress shirts if not for the fact they button the wrong way.

The other surprise - for me, at least - was the emphasis her wife puts on humiliation. She enjoys pushing that envelope, always placing Ann Michelle just on the cusp of exposure. The first time we really see it is when she summons her to the garage, an enclosed environment that we assume to be safe, but that open garage door suggests a level of exposure that frightens her. It is nothing too overt - at least until the climactic dinner scene that I will not spoil here - but it is fascinating to see the conflict of emotions it brings out in Ann Michelle, with rational fears and insecurities battling with physical arousal.

Finally, for those who may be so interested, I do have to say Ann Michelle does a lovely job of exposing and exploring her foot fetish, with an early forced masturbation scene that really sets the tone. Not necessarily my thing - my wife has an aversion to feet, although she loves to see me in ever-higher heels - but it is another part of her true story, and the emotions involved are as authentic as they are exciting.

In the end, perhaps more than anything, it so refreshing to see a story about female domination and feminization that doesn't rely on overt BDSM elements, cuckolding cliches, or unrealistic transformations. It's a story that is very easy to identify with, which makes it very encouraging . . . or terrifying, depending on your POV. Part One of My Femdom Marriage takes us surprisingly far, which makes it entirely satisfying on its own, and which really makes you wonder what Part Two could hold.

When I was young, there wasn't much TV/TG fiction, and often, what I found had little to do with feminization or just wasn’t very interesting. So I started writing my own stories. Now I’ve decided to share those stories with you. My goal is to provide you with high-quality, creative, interesting, and exciting stories. I hope you love these stories as much as I do.

http://annemichellesworld.blogspot.com

5 comments:

  1. Thank you, Sally! What a lovely review!

    First, let me say that I am glad that you and your wife have found a way to make this work together. As I think everyone who has these urges knows, this is not at all easy. So congratulations and I wish you much happiness!

    On the humiliation, I think my wife is responding to me more than anything on this. It's something that I have often wanted (for reasons I will never understand) and she's largely trying to give me what I want -- while learning what she wants as well.

    The big point you zero right in on is that this story is true, so it doesn't always go in ways you expect. It's easy with fiction to round the edges and inject things to make the story what you want it to be. Writing this was a little harder because I couldn't do that and remain honest (plus the obvious emotional issues of putting all of this out there).

    Finally, on the dinner, my wife was amazing, and then afterwards in the car, she was so embarrassed. It was really sweet, and it told me so much about how far she would go to make me happy.

    Thanks again for the lovely review and I'm glad you enjoyed it!

    Love,
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing it, Ann. I know how hard it can be to talk about ourselves, to expose so much, but I think you did a wonderful job. This still reads like a story, as engrossing and entertaining as any of your novels, but it does ring true - and that elevates it a whole other level of appreciation.

      More than anything, it so refreshing to see a story about female domination and feminization that doesn't rely on overt BDSM elements, cuckolding cliches, or unrealistic transformations. It's a story that is very easy to identify with, which makes it very encouraging . . . or terrifying, depending on your POV. :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the review of part I, Sally and to Ann for writing it. Sounds like something that I might want to read at some point. I'm glad there is no cuckolding, and reading about the near humiliation does sound like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From the description Sally gave I can see where 'The Writer's Secret' came from. As it's my favorite of all your books I'm sure I'll enjoy your story. After all not everything you write is a product of your imagination, is it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep I'm probably going to order it!!!! Even before your review sweet Sally I was probably going to order it but your review made it very clear that I should order it right away!!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete