Friday, October 21, 2011

Hops, Follows, and Tag Alongs, Oh My!

The 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines and Kelly at Secrets of a Book Lover.


Q. What authors do you stalk regularly?

A. Let's see . . . I think stalking goes a little further than just waiting anxiously for new releases, so I guess I'd have to say my primary stalkees are Stephen King (I subscribe to his newsletter and read every word), Clive Barker (I read his website updates every month, desperate for release dates on his long-awaited projects).

It's time for another Book Blogger Hop, courtesy of Crazy for Books!

Book Blogger Hop

Q. What is your favorite type of candy?

A. No question about it - Zingy Zaps (candy coated sour sweet tarts). I could eat them by the pound!

It's also time for the Friday Follow, courtesy of Parajunkee's View!


Q. What superhero is your alter-ego?

A. Let's see, that would either have to be Doom Patrol's Coagula (aka Kate Godwin, transsexual superheroine . . . who also happens to be my avatar here and on Goodreads) or Infinity, Inc.'s Amazing Woman/Fury (aka Erik/a Storn, gender transforming superhero/ine).


As always, I urge you to hop around to some new blogs, tag along with some new friends, and find some great new reviews to follow. I always find something new to delight me!

9 comments:

  1. Ziggy Zaps-new to me!-just hopping by to say hello

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read anything by Stephen King, though I have heard a lot, I think I'll have to investigate some of his work seeing as he is stalk worthy :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping by for the hop!!! I haven't tried Ziggy Zaps-I might just have to get some so I can try them out!!! Hope you are having a good week so far! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. like a lil bit of horror!! Clive Baker is good though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never had Zingy Zaps, but will have to try them. I really like your superhero pick!!

    Old Follower
    Beth ^_^
    http://sweetbooksnstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any of Stephan King's work though I have a ton of friends/family who have.
    Thanks for joining in the 18+ follow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Friday!, never heard of the candy choice.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/10/book-blogger-hop_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eeeeks, Stephen King and Clive Barker are excellent choices and soooo appropriate for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zingy Zaps? I love the name! Have a great weekend.
    ★ Diana ★

    ReplyDelete