Friday, June 24, 2011

Hops, Follows, and Tag Alongs, Oh My!

The 18 & Over Book Blogger Tag Along is courtesy of Bitten by Paranormal Romance!

Photobucket

It's time for another Book Blogger Hop, courtesy of Crazy for Books!

Book Blogger Hop

It's also time for the Friday Follow, courtesy of Parajunkee's View!



"In light of the Summer Solstice. Also known as Midsummer...let's talk about fairies. What is your favorite fairy tale or story that revolves around the fae?"

Oh, I can't wait to see the answers to this one. I think my two recent favourites would have to be Crimson Dawn and Secrets of the Solstice Sacrifice. Also, while I know a lot of readers had issues with her, I absolutely adored Mellie (Cashiel's sprite sidekick) from Lord of the Isles.

As always, I urge you to hop around to some new blogs, tag along with some new friends, and find some great new reviews to follow. I always find something new to delight me!

13 comments:

  1. Wow! I haven't heard of either of these books but it's refreshing to find a completely new answer!

    Am a new follower.

    Lan @ The Write Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a great weekend!

    Bookgirl @ My Book Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cruising by on the 18+ tag along. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Follow Friday! Hopping through via Parajunkee.
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Holjo @ Pedantic Phooka
    www.pedanticphooka.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    thnx for stopping by my blog today!
    Have a wonderfull weekend!

    Kyanara

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm stopping by on the 18 & Over Tag Along Friday. I haven't done the Tag Along in awhile.
    I hope you have a fantastic weekend. Happy Reading!
    Romance Book Junkies

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read the books you mentioned. I actually haven't read many books concerning faeries.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping by from all the blog hops!

    I havent read any of the books you mentioned.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love blog hops. They are fun and I find a whole lot of new blogs. Thanks for stopping by. Like your blog a lot. Interesting. New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't heard of those books, but I'm definitely going to check them out. Haven't stopped by in a while.

    Have a great weekend! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have read none of those books you mentioned but now I want to, because it is so rare I have no heard of a book! Thank you for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hopping through. Hope you're having a great weekend.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi- New Follower

    I haven't heard of those books, but I'll check them out :-)

    ~Christy Love of Books

    ReplyDelete