Friday, June 10, 2011

Hops, Follows, and Tag Alongs, Oh My!

The 18 & Over Book Blogger Tag Along is courtesy of Bitten by Paranormal Romance!

Photobucket

It's time for another Book Blogger Hop, courtesy of Crazy for Books (being hosted by Lori's Reading Corner this week)!

Book Blogger Hop

"Who is the ONE author that you are DYING to meet?"

Oh, no doubt about it - Clive Barker!

It's also time for the Friday Follow, courtesy of Parajunkee's View!


"The magic book fairy pops out of your cereal box and says "you and your favorite character (from a book of course) can switch places!" Who are you going to switch with?"

Hmmm, that's a tough one . . . so many choices. Off the top of my head, and in the heat of the moment, I think I'd have to go with Phèdre nó Delaunay from Kushiel's DartAnna Marshall from The Soprano Sorceress, or Lady Sioned from The Dragon Prince.

As always, I urge you to hop around to some new blogs, tag along with some new friends, and find some great new reviews to follow. I always find something new to delight me!

10 comments:

  1. I didnt even think of Kushiel's Dart. Wow it has been a long time since I have read this book!

    Here is my Follow Friday Post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    Im tagging along with the 18 & over. Shame there no more questions, but I've done my own this week. Stop by and see ;)

    http://madamedsboudoir.blogspot.com/2011/06/18-tag-along-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI,
    thank you so much for hooping by my blog today!
    Have a wonderfull weekend!

    Love
    Kyanara from the Life of te BookAholic

    ReplyDelete
  4. just hopping by! (embarrased to say i have no idea who your author is. am commencing to 'google'.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice picks!I don't have any good answers this week LOL..where's my imagination?!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!--Clive Barker!--Good one!!!!

    I've been in such a YA mode lately that I totally blanked on other authors!--Fun pick!

    hope you have a great week! :)


    (\__/)nymfaux

    ReplyDelete
  7. More books to read. Kushiel's Dart, you know what scares me.... how long they are!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog

    Francesca @ Under The Covers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping through. I haven't heard of those books. I'll have to look them up.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopping through!! I hope you're having a wonderful weekend. I've heard of the Kushiel's series.. some people practically drool over them. I guess I'll have to add that to my list of things to check out.

    Happy Reading!
    Amanda
    glowsnoveladdiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never read those books so I am unfamiliar with the characters. But I'm not so sure that I really want to switch with characters. I'm not as brave as most of the characters I read about.

    ReplyDelete