Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hops, Follows, and Tag Alongs, Oh My!

The 18 & Over Book Blogger Tag Along is courtesy of Bitten by Paranormal Romance!

Photobucket

"Do you buy or swap books online, if so whats your favorite place?"

I would love to be able to swap books online, but I've yet to find a site that supports Canadian readers . . . which I totally understand, given our ridiculous postage prices. When buying online, I generally go with Amazon and Chapters for new books, and Abebooks or Powells for my used books.

It's time for another Book Blogger Hop, courtesy of Crazy for Books!

Book Blogger Hop

"Share your favorite post from the last month and tell us why it’s close to your heart!"

I'd have to go with part 2 of my Alice (Richard) Novic interview. I never, in my wildest dreams, could have hoped to find an author who was so willing to invest some serious time in an interview, and who was so forthcoming about our shared passions.

It's also time for the Friday Follow, courtesy of Parajunkee's View!


"What are you doing to prepare for an upcoming zombie apocalypse and/or the return of Mel Gibson to the silver screen? (Both of which could be terrifying.)"

I'm hoping to woo Mel to my side - after all, who better to have on your side against a horde of zombies that Mad Max himself? Really. Think about it. You know I'm right.

As always, I urge you to hop around to some new blogs, tag along with some new friends, and find some great new reviews to follow. I always find something new to delight me!

16 comments:

  1. Hopping through. I've never seen Mad Max. I should sometime.
    My Anniversary Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. old follower wanted to stop by read your answer see if I needed to take some notes on the upcoming apocolyse..have a great weekend
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not so sure the Mel of today would be such a good ally. He might turn on you and join the Zombies.
    Have a good weekend.
    ~Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi,

    thanx for hopping by my blog today!!
    Have a great weekend!
    Kyanara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mad Max!!! OMG I had completely forgotten about that! ;)

    Have a great weekend
    Under The Covers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazon all the way for paperbacks. Ebooks .com and Fictionwise for my eBooks.

    http://madamedsboudoir.blogspot.com/2011/06/18-tag-along-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just hopping by.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/06/book-blogger-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, ok I'll have to give you that one. While I'm not Mel Gibson's biggest fan now-a-days, I loved him as Mad Max. I think that character could probably protect us.

    You can check out my post *HERE*

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it's wonderful when a author comes by for a Q&A. It can be really hard to get one to participate so I am happy for you!!!

    Angie
    XOXO Angela's Anxious Life

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to try that ABEBOOKS. Have a good weenked.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, I like to remember Mel the way he was way back when...as Mad Max or Braveheart.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree Mad Max fighting a zombie by your side is a great thing lol He was awesome in Mad Max! Thanks for visiting my blog for the hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello! Thanks for visiting me on the hop.
    inkmesh.com sounds great - is it a price comparision site? I'm off to check it out now...

    Dee, hopping from e-Volving Books

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi!--Love your answer--I totally agree with you about Mel/Mad Max!!!

    And I hope they work out better ways for international readers to get books!--books should be accessible to everyone!!!

    Also, read your interview, which was really touching and insightful!!!--Thanks for sharing!!!

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    (\__/)nymfaux

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh! I never thought of that. Well if Mel is on your side then surely I have no chance.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mel could be an ally against zombies. But what about sexy zombies with Russian accents?


    Flash excerpts in under 200 words: IndieSnippets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete