Wednesday, May 11, 2011

"Waiting On" Wednesday - Blood Rights by Kristen Painter

"Waiting On" Wednesday spotlights upcoming releases that everyone's excited about (created by Jill at Breaking The Spine.)


The one book that I absolutely cannot wait to get my pretty little hands on this week is:

Blood Rights (House of ComarrĂ©)Blood Rights by Kristen Painter: Born into a life of secrets and service, Chrysabelle's body bears the telltale marks of a comarrĂ© -- a special race of humans bred to feed vampire nobility. When her patron is murdered, she becomes the prime suspect, which sends her running into the mortal world...and into the arms of Malkolm, an outcast vampire cursed to kill every being from whom he drinks.Now, Chrysabelle and Malkolm must work together to stop a plot to merge the mortal and supernatural worlds. If they fail, a chaos unlike anything anyone has ever seen will threaten to reign.
Sounds great, and you just have to love that cover!

8 comments:

  1. This sounds SO good and I really loves the cover!!!

    New folloer here:)

    Wanna see what Paranormal Wastelands can't wait to get out sticky fingers on?
    http://paranormalwastelands.blogspot.com/2011/05/waiting-on-wednesday_11.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. great wow this week chick..


    heres mine

    http://satinsbookishcorner.blogspot.com/2011/05/waiting-on-wednesday_11.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh that does sounds great. Adding it to my TBR!

    Sandy
    My Manga Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for leaving a comment! I like your WOW! Oh my, my wishlist/tbr is going to explode this year. :D

    XO Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous pick! I had a post ranting about the cover a few weeks back. Thanks for stopping and happy reading!

    Carmel @ Rabid Reads
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh great pick. New to me as well!!

    Our WOW pick is at BookSake.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, this one must definitely go on my tbr list. Thanks so much for listing it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never heard of this one before! It really sounds pretty interesting. I might have to add it to my tbr list...

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete