Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hops, Follows, and Tag Alongs, Oh My!

It's time for another Book Blogger Hop, courtesy of Crazy for Books!

Book Blogger Hop

"Which book blogger would you most like to meet in real life?"

I think I would have to go with Trisha from eclectic / eccentric, simply because we share the same diverse passions for GLBTQ and Speculative fiction.

It's also time for the Friday Follow, courtesy of Parajunkee's View!



"Circle time! Time to share. What character in a book would you most like to be, what character in a book would you most like to date?"

I'm reading Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season Eight, Volume 8: Last Gleaming so I'm going to go with being Willow (cute, and she's a kick-ass witch) and dating either Buffy or Xander . . . two teased relationships that have, sadly, never come to pass.

The 18 & Over Book Blogger Tag Along is courtesy of Bitten by Paranormal Romance!

Photobucket

"List 3 books off the top of your head that you read this year and really enjoyed."

The 3 that immediately come to mind are Sarah, Son of God by Justine Saracen, The Enterprise of Death by Jesse Bullington, and Shadowplay by Tad Williams.

As always, I urge you to hop around to some new blogs, tag along with some new friends, and find some great new reviews to follow. I always find something new to delight me!

9 comments:

  1. Hi there, making my rounds. I already follow via GFC and NB.

    Liz @ Coffee & Romance, a book blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... not heard of those, must check them out. The books that stick in my head for diff reasons are:
    1.Fangs and Lullabies by Kallysten.
    2.Daughters of the Grail by Elizabeth Chadwick. 3.Fools Paradise by Jennifer Stevenson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks for stopping by my blog!, Good choices i love Buffy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heey
    I never read or saw anything of Buffy, but somehow I feel like a really should because everyone loves it! I'm a new follower, hop on over if you have the time:
    http://universeinwords.blogspot.com/2011/05/follow-friday-and-book-blogger-hop.html
    juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three books I really enjoyed (even though I came from a different hop...just fed up of answering the same question over and over)
    1. Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
    2. Winter Warriors by David Gemmell
    and even though I'm currently reading this but haven't finished it yet I have to mention 'The Blood that Bonds' by Christopher Buecheler as my third choice as I'm really loving it so far.
    Now following.
    Marc

    bookmarcblogpants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, new follower here! I haven't read the Buffy books but I watched the show and I've always drooled over Spike! I do love me some Willow though. You can see my ff at http://myneuroticbookaffair.blogspot.com/
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, thanks for dropping by my blog. Buffy seems to have completely bypassed me, is that really bad?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never read Buffy the Vampire Slayer books! Must read them now! Lol new follower here! :) Check out mine if you want: http://rockielove.blogspot.com/2011/05/follow-friday-002.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fellow BTVS FAN! WOOT!
    I absolutely love Buffy! Joss Whedon is my hero! LOL

    Thanks for swinging by! Happy Hop!

    ReplyDelete