Friday, April 1, 2011

Hops, Follows, and Tag Alongs, Oh My!

It's time for another Book Blogger Hop, courtesy of Crazy for Books!

Book Blogger Hop

"Since today is April Fool's Day in the USA, what is the best prank you have ever played on someone OR that someone has played on you?"

Just the usual small little gags . . . nothing particularly memorable.

It's also time for the Friday Follow, courtesy of Parajunkee's View!



"What is the book that you really don't want to admit to loving?"

To be honest, I don't really think there is one. My library is weirdly diverse, and I love the odd looks I get when friends or family stumble across something they find strange on my shelves. As a teenager, I used to be very self-conscious about what I was reading, but now I welcome the strange looks and challenging stares - an unusual book can be a great conversation starter!

The 18 & Over Book Blogger Tag Along is courtesy of Bitten by Paranormal Romance!

Photobucket

"Where is your favorite place to read?"

There's a spot deep in the woods, down by the river, where a pair of glacial boulders have settled against one another and been worn away by time to form a kind of stone couch. It's a bit of a treacherous hike to get there, but absolutely beautiful and entirely secluded. I can sit there and read all day long.

As always, I urge you to hop around to some new blogs, tag along with some new friends, and find some great new reviews to follow. I always find something new to delight me!

11 comments:

  1. Your spot sounds absolutely fantastic!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That spot sounds amazing. I love reading outside when its warm. Except usually my kids are all around me and it ruins my peacefulness.lol

    Have a Great Weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some Laurell K Hamilton's (the Merry Gentry) series that I hide from visitors...lol I stopped reading the books years ago but I still hide the bks I have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,

    Thank you for stopping by my blog, I appreciate the fact that you return every week! Have a great weekend.

    Bookgirl ( My Book Addiction )

    ReplyDelete
  5. At first I wasn't going to participate in this week's Book Blogger Hop. I'm not even sure why.

    But here I am. And I'm glad! To dispel any false impressions people may have had about me being a old, stodgy fuddy-duddy I'm happy to share some of my very best pranks with you.

    Highlights include - low-grade explosives, eggs and salt shakers. Get all the side-splitting details over on my blog - http://www.howardsherman.net

    They date back to my younger years as a Brooklyn boy which brings about some introspection.

    I'm going to go pull some pranks today. Look out world! I'm coming out of prankster retirement!
    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi...love your background.

    I am stopping by from the blog hop.

    Hope you have a fun blog hop.

    Stop by my blog if you like to see my answer.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girrrrl. That reading spot does sound amazing, I'm jealous!
    Thanks and I hope you have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay your reading spot makes all of mine seem uncomfortable and totally uncool, lol. Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh your favorite spot sounds amazing!

    I love reading outside during the summer with a cold drink!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I envy you your enchanting reading spot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Crazy late with the tag along, but wanted to stop and say hi. Hope your weekend was a great one!

    Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete