It's time for another Book Blogger Hop, courtesy of Crazy for Books!
"If you could physically put yourself into a book or series…which one would it be and why?"
Hmm, that's a tough choice. I guess I'd have to go with Clive Barker's Weaveworld. The world of the carpet is just so beautiful, so magical, and so surreal.
"give us five BOOK RELATED silly facts about you."
The 18 & Over Book Blogger Tag Along is courtesy of Bitten by Paranormal Romance!
- I physically cannot leave the house without a book, even just to run to the store. It gives me a panic attack . . . it's like forgetting your keys or your purse.
- I'm either obsessive-compulsive, or a literary completist (take your pick). If I like a book, I absolutely have to explore everything else the author has ever written, hoping the magic will work for me again.
- I am, indeed, a bookslut . . . I cannot say 'no' to a good book, no matter how much I can't afford either the money to buy it, or the time to read it.
- I look at my library as a form of insurance - I'd rather have a book on my shelf that I'll never get a chance to read, than not have it on my shelf and want to read it some day.
- Some of my favourite reads are books that it took me 2, 3, or even 4 attempts to get into.
"Where is you favorite place to buy or swap books?"
Oh, I'll make a point of stopping at any used bookstore that I happen to find in my travels. Sadly, most of the online book-swap sites don't support Canadian readers, but I've always found thriftbooks.com to be a great place to trade in my used reads.
As always, I urge you to hop around to some new blogs, tag along with some new friends, and find some great new reviews to follow. I always find something new to delight me!