Monday, December 6, 2010

It's Monday! What are you Reading?

It's Monday, What are you Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.


I'm feeling a little overwhelmed with choices at the moment, so I've literally been hopping between books as the mood grabs me. The books I've made real progress on or are likely to finish this week include:

Shadowplay by Tad Williams (still working on this one . . . missing Briony for the moment, but I'm sure we'll get back to her story toon)

Chick Band by Rakelle Valencia (I'm quite pleased to discover it's actually very sweet and romantic - with, of course, a healthy dose of eroticism)

The Salbine Sisters by Sarah Ettritch (still looking forward to this . . . definitely next on my list)

Mistress Rules by Christine d'Abo (saving this one for a cold and snowy night, which should be soon!)

Deviant Ark by Christopher Newman (a future dystopia, a closeted lesbian colonist, dual-gendered aliens, and the threat of interstellar war . . . can't wait to start this one)

The Dinosaur Hunter by Homer Hickam (Rocket Boys and Back to the Moon satisfied my childhood dreams of being an astronaut, so it's only fitting that Mr. Hickam should satisfy my paleontologist dreams next)

Well, that's it for now . . . what are you reading?

1 comment: