Saturday, October 19, 2019

TGCaption - The Blue Woman (curse bodyswap fetish)

TG Captions are one of my favorite forms of storytelling. There is no narrative fluff, no extraneous details, just the hook, the twist, and the climax.


While my laptop is in the shop for some repairs, I thought I'd revisit a few of my more seasonal captions from the past. They're not up to my current standards in terms of look/design, but the stories themselves work just as well.

While this continues the dark, creepy, horrific theme of the season, I love that she is a confident, curious ghost, not a weepy or angry spirit. This one really wrote itself.

1 comment:

  1. It's a great caption that takes on the urban legends of the past and how speculative all the details are.

    Reminds me of Nellie Vaughn and Mercy Brown, two "vampires" of some renown in my area that absolutely weren't. In fact, legends have one of them now appearing as a ghost, telling people "I am perfectly pleasant!" I'd cut a link, but would be afraid it'd be marked at spam.

    In this caption though, it's nice to see that the legends do have some truth to them after all!

    ReplyDelete