Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Vintage Tanya Tales #4 is Now Available!

Two months ago I had the pleasure of introducing (re-introducing, for some old fans and friends) Fetish Immersion, the first of my Vintage Tanya Tales. The first story I ever published, half a lifetime and a whole other life ago, it is a forced feminization and role-reversal story with a rather dark soul. That was followed by Inside Job: From Taking Care to Taking Over, my first body swap story, and Suburban Sissy: Coaxed from the Closet, a more traditional story of female domination and forced feminization.

That brings us to The Price of Purloined Panties, my fourth Vintage Tanya Tale and my first story of futanari domination and gender transformation.

The original draft was a problematic story for me to revisit, one that had been written at a very low point in my life, and one that explored some very taboo themes I am no longer comfortable with.

I read it over twice and considered skipping it as part of the Vintage Tanya Tales project, which is why it has taken so long for this one to be released. There were aspects of it I liked, emotions I felt needed to be addressed, and scenes that I didn’t want to lose, but I needed to find my way back into the story - and I did that with an entirely new opening scene (and some fun Easter Egg tributes to Reed James, the master of futanari).

It’s funny what a stolen pair of panties can do to transform a story! 

As with the first three Vintage Tanya Tales, what I feared was going to be a total rewrite became, instead, a more careful revision, adjusting roles and genders accordingly. Enjoy!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment