Saturday, June 15, 2019

TG Caption - Ending up a Bimbo

TG Captions are one of my favorite forms of storytelling. There is no narrative fluff, no extraneous details, just the hook, the twist, and the climax.


For those of you who do not know, Ariel Starz is retiring from TG captioning, but she is running 2 last caption contests to say goodbye. For the Premise Caption Contest she has provided images with basic premises to explore. For this one it was "Bimbotized man calling someone after surgery for implants."

Even simpler than my Bimbo Terrorist, I couldn't resist the urge to clear my mind of the Orgasms and Ectoplasm horrors and and go total bimbo.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think people realize how hard it is to write bimbo dialog. It's really fun to do but it literally hurts your brain! Good for you to get in that mindset and write it out coherently.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard, isn't it? You have to reject or deny everything you've ever learned. I think the gret/regret line was where my inner bimbo took hold and carried me through. :)

      Delete