Saturday, May 25, 2019

TG Caption - Boys and their Dolls (dollification genderwap futa)

TG Captions are one of my favorite forms of storytelling. There is no narrative fluff, no extraneous details, just the hook, the twist, and the climax.


This one is for a fan over at reddit, who is "very much into the human dollification" and who loved my Dollmaker captions from last summer. I immediately knew what I wanted to write about here, right down to the final details, it was just a matter of finding the right photo of a doll-like woman with somewhat androgynous sex appeal.

Do you have a fave theme? A request? Let me know in the comments below or pop me an email.

3 comments:

  1. Not one of my kinks but I can see where the subbiness of it could appeal.....
    No speaking, no moving, no choices....dressed and used as your owner saw fit and pushed aside when they're done....until they want to use you again....
    One question though....when he changed back into human how did he get out of wherever his masters or mistresses left him?
    I think I'd really freak out if I saw a man creep out of my toy chest and sneak out of my room!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fine, but can you write a story about a boy and a sex doll? Many of my friends said they want it, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your wish is my command. Let me see what I can cum up with. ;)

      Delete