Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Moms and Bosses: Lesbian Femdom Erotica

I really wish I could say I enjoyed Girlfriend's Lesbian Mom - Interracial more. It had definite kinky potential, what with the interracial couple and the age difference with mom, and I am delighted to say the early erotic scene between Ivy and Sarah was deliciously sensual and perfectly explicit, but I had some problems I just could not get past.

One, and I hate to harp on it, but this is a story in desperate need of a proofreader. I normally overlook the occasional typo, but I found the typos, missing words, and grammar errors distracting here. Second, the story takes an exceptionally cruel twist in the final pages, and that really soured me on the whole read. Finally, the story just sort of stops, and does so after dropping something of a bomb. I have no problems with cliffhangers, but this feels more like a deliberate shock ending that does nothing to advance the story.

There was enough about the story that I liked for me to give Jenni Black another read, but this one just did not work for me.


I loved the way Mazy Rain structured Bossing my Lesbian Intern!, alternating between Rain and Laney's points of view, and opening the story with a tease before stepping back to how the scene came about.

The characters are wonderfully drawn, both in terms of appearance and personality. I loved the contrast between the two women, and was excited to see how their first erotic encounter might develop. Laney's infatuation with the cute, sexy, hippy-ish young woman is fantastic, and made me wish a woman would look at me that way.

Sexually, this is an intensely erotic read that gets into more than a few fun fetishes. There is a definite power-exchange that feels genuine, some toy play, anal play, and a bit of fun involving panties and poses. Bring on Book 2 and Book 3, because I need to know what happens next.


Bossy Bitch was a short read, and one that flipped roles in a way I did not expect, but Natasha Bender did a fantastic job of setting up a scenario, establishing a backstory, and following through on where the story should go, even if it may not be where you want it it go.

The erotic lesbian domination half of the story is in the opening pages, with Layla only too happen to submit to her boss' erotic whims. Deborah comes across as arrogant, powerful, and supremely confident, but she is a professional bitch, not a cruel one. The idea of the paperweight as a sort of physical safeword was brilliant, and far sexier than any verbal cue.

I do not want to give away the shift in direction that dominates the second half of the story, but it works. It is realistic, it fits the characters, and it makes Deborah even more intriguing and exciting. It is also incredibly sexy, but I will leave you to discover that for yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment