Friday, March 29, 2019

Freebie Fetish Friday - Putting the TG in TGIF!

Well, if it's Friday, then it must be time to bend our way into the weekend with Freebie Fetish Friday.
  
We are enjoying the final days of our vacation (flying home on Sunday), with no WiFi at the resort or on the beach, so I have set up a special edition to tide you over!

First off, there are the 3 erotica anthologies put together by our Futa/Femdom/Feminization writing group, which are always free!

    

Next up, 2 of my books that have never enjoyed a free promo (one of which is long overdue)

   

And, lastly, in the almost free category, I have set up a Kindle Countdown Deal for my several of my other titles, which means the sooner you buy them, the more you save!

          

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment