Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Tokyo Stars by Gage Lively (yaoi gay crossdressing romance)

Amelita Rae's Happy Family is one of the sexiest books I have ever read, so much so that I have been tentative about exploring more yaoi-inspired erotic romance because I feared nothing else could compare.

I am delighted to say I was wrong.

Tokyo Stars by Gage Lively is not just as good, it may actually be a sexier read. It is the story of a sad, lonely young man who is mourning the death of his parents, barely scraping by at school, and financially a day away from eviction. Tutoring gigs barely make ends meet, but his best friend may have something even better for him - a paying gig as assistant to a movie director, complete with free room and board.

The only problem is, Sei finds himself with an inexplicable crush on the older man - unfamiliar feelings that give way to uncomfortably erotic fantasies of submission. He has never thought of himself as gay, but he has never felt this way about anybody.

There is so much erotic tension here, with infatuation turning to obsession, fueled by innocent touches and simple words of praise. The massage scene alone had me flushed and breathless, and it is nothing more than hands, bare flesh, and the hint of sexuality. By the time Kei reveals his own desires, taking the younger man on as a sexual submissive, my heart was racing and I was gnawing on my bottom lip. Sei discovers so much about himself here, coming to understand himself as a gay bottom who is aroused as much by physical control and verbal praise, I swear I was more in love with him than Kei.

There is a pivotal confrontation late in the book that had my heart in my throat, but Tokyo Stars is a gorgeous, intense, mind-blowing, orgasmic erotic romance with a happily-ever-after that will leave you with tears of joy.

About Gage Lively: After writing Paranormal Romance under a different name for ten years, I fell down the anime rabbit hole and discovered Yaoi. Exhausting the three seasons of Junjou Romantica available, every other Yaoi anime series, and all the OVA's I could find, I moved on to manga, and then Yaoi light novels and m/m gay romance. Finally, I got bit by the urge to write a m/m novella myself. I hope you'll enjoy my efforts!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2091777984170517/

No comments:

Post a Comment