Sunday, February 10, 2019

TGCaption - Problems, Not Solutions (transformation)

TG Captions are one of my favorite forms of storytelling. There is no narrative fluff, no extraneous details, just the hook, the twist, and the climax.


I struggled with the ending to this one. The look on her face is such a mixture of agony and ecstasy, I knew all about the post-transformation conflict inside her, and I knew she had a relationship with the Doctor . . . but what was it, and how would that change the situation? What if it had been a son, a rival, a disgruntled employee, or maybe his wife's boyfriend? Let me know what you might have done differently.

4 comments:

  1. Seems fine the way it is. The only thing I'd have done differently is have the doctor specifically be female, and imply that if Andrew doesn't shut up and keep everything silent, HE is going to be the next test subject, which would show how much power she has and how ruthless she's become.

    Perhaps when they were young, they'd play surgeon, but since she was a girl, she HAD to be a nurse, not another doctor, according to her brother. That drove her ever since.

    PS. I had a pair of those thigh highs back in the 90's, though it was held up with a Marilyn Manson garter belt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the female doctor idea - I hadn't even considered that. Adds a whole new layer of meaning, like you suggest. And I did think about involving Andrew a bit more, or at least promising more, but ran out of space.

      P.S. I want to see that MM garter belt. :)

      Delete
  2. What kind of Lab or Medical center do these doctors work at? Like, where is it located? Asking for a friend...

    ReplyDelete