Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Tying the Knot by Pamela Harlow (femdom feminization)

Although Tying the Knot is a somewhat dark story about a Forcibly Feminized Bridesmaid, Pamela Harlow opens it by introducing her bride-to-be as a good friend and a genuinely caring person - not at all the type to go to such bizarre lengths to kidnap a stranger, keep him forcibly confined, and feminize him into being a bridesmaid.

Fortunately for her, her inebriated bridesmaids have no such scruples, and the pushy guy who kept interrupting their hen party looks to be just the right size.

While there are some gaps in its logical foundation, Harlow has clearly thought through the scenario here. She rationalizes the choice of victim and gives the girls justification to go through with it all, even after they have sobered up. I did have some trouble believing he could go missing for two weeks with nobody noticing, but it was not a deal-breaker.

The actual feminization is unlike anything I have ever read. It is done while in duct tape bondage, under duress, with plenty of struggle. This is not a story about humiliation or emasculation, but about transformation. Jack is not there to be punished, but to be forced into a role, which makes for an interesting read. While I felt the story could have benefited with a bit more of his perspective - there are a lot of unanswered questions about why he goes along with the training - I liked that it was not his story. Jack is just a character here, another piece of the perfect wedding, and no more the focus of the story than the minister or the cake.

For a debut story, Tying the Knot was an interesting story, well-told, with some moments of creativity. While part of me feels it could have been a bit longer/deeper, I understand that might have shifted the focus too much to Jack, which would ruin some of the girl-power focus.

About Pamela Harlow: I'm a Birmingham (UK) girl in my late 20s with a love of music, books and BDSM. Several years ago, I met a few boys who were into kink and had a fun time dominating them in the bedroom. Following on from that, I started to attend fetish events. At these events, I love how I can explore my own dominant side whilst also helping others to find out more about how feminine they can be.

As well as reading and writing, I have a huge passion for music and play several instruments. My main instrument's the guitar, and I play a Fender Stratocaster. 

I'm quite a quiet girl: I'd rather be reading and writing in a quiet place than partying with a big group. However, I do love a fun time when I'm comfortable with my surroundings (like in a familiar kink club) and I'm confident when I'm playing music.

No comments:

Post a Comment