Sunday, January 6, 2019

TGCaption - The Sexbot Sacrifice (scifi genderswap dollification)

TG Captions are one of my favorite forms of storytelling. There is no narrative fluff, no extraneous details, just the hook, the twist, and the climax.


A companion piece to yesterday's Diversity Gate caption, this is more sacrificial nightmare than selfish fantasy, with the same dark implications of what such a choice means for others. But if it all leads to a better world . . . maybe the end can really justify the means?

4 comments:

  1. Wow!!! The story takes a heavier turn!!! Quite the sacrifice is made here by our storyteller...I don't think I could do it...and what if when humanity returns through the gate it has gotten worse instead of better....imagine if the sacrifice had been in vain!!!
    Lovely thought provoking sci-fi story here Sally...
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't intend to go so dark, but once I saw that stone figure, and the rebirthed landscape, I knew what the story would be. There is a happy ending coming, though, I promise. :)

      Delete
    2. Is there anybody that doesn't like a happy ending!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. Definitely darker, but a very novel/noble sacrifice. Love the concept and looking forward to he "happy ending" - double entendre intended.

    ReplyDelete