Sunday, December 23, 2018

TGCaption - The Legend of Sandi Claws (futa feminization)

TG Captions are one of my favorite forms of storytelling. There is no narrative fluff, no extraneous details, just the hook, the twist, and the climax.


This caption began as the cover blurb for a new book I had hoped to release before Christmas, but I just ran out of time to get it finished, so it looks like my Holly Daze story will have to reign another year. Hopefully, you all like where it was headed, because there is always next year! Happy Holidays!

4 comments:

  1. I just left out the milk and coolies for her....and the lube...I mean it is nine inches after all!!!!
    Love it Sally!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only imagine the amount of sissies out there on their knees praying .. that they'll be able to stay on those knees for Sandy Klaws.

    And hmmmm, if Kaaren's wife partakes of Sandy Klaws, does she become a futa too? I think she likes her wife's pussy WAY to much to want to share Sandy with her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, interesting thought - she only comes for the sissies, but even a professional can be tempted. Better hope Kaaren tires her out before she moves on! :)

      Delete