Saturday, December 22, 2018

TGCaption - Coming Clean Together (transgender lesbian polyamorous)

TG Captions are one of my favorite forms of storytelling. There is no narrative fluff, no extraneous details, just the hook, the twist, and the climax.


I just love this caption. Probably the closest you will see me come to some feel-good holiday message - other than my Holly Daze story, that is. This is a winter love story, a dream come true, with an ending that may be unorthodox, but no less happy for it. Happy Holidays!

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic cap, pic and story!!!! Couldn't have been any better as all involved are happy and no sad ending!!!!!! Happy Holidays Sally. Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Zoe - I know the holidays can be difficult for everyone, especially those of us in the community, so I wanted a happy ending. :

      Delete
  2. Thank you for dropping by for all my Christmas captions. This one is a happy one that most husbands that visit our sites would just love have happen to them I think. Not quite sure I'd want to share, but hey, can't ever be 100 percent happy!

    I'll be sure to check out tomorrow's naughty caption here too, as we are doing opposite paths. I do naughty on Christmas Eve and nice on Christmas Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know, you get to be yourself and have two beautiful women who accept you? I think I could share quite happily! :)

      I've been loving your Christmas caps. It's like a present to unwrap every morning!

      Delete