Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Hot Wife's Futa-Christmas Cheer by Reed James (futa lesbian erotica)

It is nearly Christmas, and Gina Miller is busy shopping when she finds herself in the “Women only” line to visit Futa Santa. She has no idea what a futa is, and even less of an idea why she is waiting in line, and neither do any of the women behind her . . . although they are all intrigued by the feminine moans of delight coming from the big red tent.

Hot Wife's Futa-Christmas Cheer is a short read, but a superbly sex one from Reed James. Told in three mini story arcs, the first details Gina's encounter with Futa Santa, complete with magically disappearing clothes, heightened arousal, the loss of all inhibition, and (of course) lengthening tools of pleasure. Gina's wish is a simple one, and I thought I knew where this was headed, but the twists were delightful.

The second arc takes place at home, after another unsatisfying encounter with Gina's husband, where a strange woman knocks on the door, confused as to why she is there, perplexed by the member that has magically sprouted from between her legs, and eager to fulfill Gina's wish. I loved that sense of bewilderment, and the way is faded as their mutual arousal grew, leading to some very erotic, very messy sex.

As for the final arc, that made me laugh, smile, and just about dance with joy. Even after all these years, and all these stories, I am pleased to say Reed can still surprise me. Best of all, there is already a second book available in the series, A Cuckolding Futa-Christmas Party, just in case your holiday needs a little more Futa-Christmas Cheer!

Reed James is a thirty year-old guy living in Tacoma, WA. "I love to write, I find it freeing to immerse myself in a world and tell its stories and then share them with others." He's been writing naughty stories since high school, furiously polishing his craft, and finally feels ready to share his fantasies with the world.

http://naughtyladiespublications.com/
@NLPublications


2 comments:

  1. Sally I just stopped by to wish you a very Merry Christmas!!!
    You are very much like Santa Claus....you give of yourself unselfishly not just one day but all the days of the year!!!
    Your kindness and generosity are appreciated by so many of us that I hope you feel the love every day!!!
    You have given me so much just by sharing a comment or cracking a joke....you'll never know what that support meant....means to me!!!
    Thank you and if it was in my power I'd make your every wish come true!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kaaren - that means a lot. I am delighted to consider you a friend, and look forward to seeing what you're sharing every day. Even on my darkest days, when I'm angry and tired and frustrated, you put a smile back on my face. :)

      I am delighted to know that my support means as much to you as yours does to me. I hope you are having a wonderful holiday, and that the new year brings you nothing but joy!

      Hugs,
      Sally

      Delete