Monday, October 8, 2018

NEW RELEASE: Fear, Love and Broken Things (#horror #erotica #lesbian)

Although I usually write imaginative erotica, kinky tales of sin and submission, horror was my first literary love . . . and it is one to which I return every Halloween season. This year, my contribution to the season is a story that I am immensely proud of, an emotional tale that one early reader called:
"a raw, intense, sensorially-confusing juxtaposition of life and death on one women’s phoenix journey to rebirth and redemption."

Fear, Love and Broken Things
by Sally Bend

A battered woman, already pushed to the breaking point, discovers both her self and her sexuality in a seedy motel - where her indoctrinated fear of filth takes a heavy toll on her sanity, but ultimately proves to be the path to freedom . . . and perhaps even love.

"Fear, Love and Broken Things" is 10,000 words of erotic horror that explores fear, love, and the redemption of broken things.


Available now from Amazon, I hope you get a chance to give it a read and, should you be so inclined, a rating/review on Amazon or Goodreads would be a lovely trick-or-treat delight!

No comments:

Post a Comment