Saturday, September 22, 2018

#TGCaption - An Autumn Bride (#feminization #romance #haunting)

TG Captions are one of my favorite forms of storytelling. There is no narrative fluff, no extraneous details, just the hook, the twist, and the climax.


This was just supposed to be a simple Autumn bride caption, something timely to mark the change in seasons, but then the story ran away with me. I struggled with the end, but once I tied it back to the diary, it all came so naturally that I have to wonder if somebody was whispering in my ear . . .

1 comment:

  1. Seasons are great ways to frame a gradual change, and I've used them myself. Done well, like here, and it just brings something extra to the sauce, so to speak.

    Really sweet story, but for some reason I am in evil mode right now. Could be the captions I've just finished making, but at the end, I thought "Oh it'd be great if they got married at the ice rink .. and then right after they said, "I do" the bride got hit by a Zamboni!

    ReplyDelete