Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Tales of Feminization By Hypnosis by Ann Michelle (#feminization #hypnosis #mindcontrol)

For her second collection of short stories, Ann Michelle turns her attention this time out to Tales of Feminization By Hypnosis, with 4 stories that range from cute to sexy, and simple to deliciously complex. While Ann does a wonderful job of writing full-length novels, where she has the time and space to fully develop characters and themes, there is a definite charm to the more conceptual thrills of a short story.

Save Us Sis! was a great story to open with precisely because it is full of such doubt and confusion. Even when it seems like there must be something odd going on, there is just enough room for us to wonder whether Candice's brother and father really are just happy crossdressers, or whether they are the victims of a sinister plot. Be sure to read all the way through, because the final twist is delightful!

Controlled By His Roommate was a simpler story, but I loved how Ann merged fantasy and nightmare to explore what one young man is forced to do, how close it is to what he would like to do, and how he is helpless to bridge the gap.

The ‘Disappearance’ of Alpha Mu is one of the finest mind control stories I have ever had the pleasure of reading, and easily one of my favorite Ann Michelle tales. The very concept of a whole fraternity being feminized is a fun one, but the charm here is in the storytelling itself, exploring the consequences of it through a college investigation with some interesting testimony. There is so much more I want to say about this one, but I will hold my tongue and simply urge you to read it. You will not be disappointed!

Hypnotized Husband serves as a fitting finale, as it echoes the doubt and confusion if the opening story. The way Diane's husband responds to being hypnotized into acting like a girl is really quite clever; the truth of the whole matter is really quite shocking; and the way it all resolves itself is really quite delightful.

All four Tales of Feminization By Hypnosis are fun reads, with plenty of feminine detail, some great characters, and exquisite twists. Buy it for The ‘Disappearance’ of Alpha Mu (it really was that good!) but enjoy it for them all.

When I was young, there wasn't much TV/TG fiction, and often, what I found had little to do with feminization or just wasn’t very interesting. So I started writing my own stories. Now I’ve decided to share those stories with you. My goal is to provide you with high-quality, creative, interesting, and exciting stories. I hope you love these stories as much as I do.

http://annemichellesworld.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the lovely review, Sally! I'm glad you enjoyed the book! Alpha Mu was one of my favorites to write. It was fun revealing what happened so slowly, even as the audience knew what had happened.

    ReplyDelete