Thursday, January 4, 2018

Futanari Moans and the Mummy's Hand (Job) - Audiobook Edition! (#futa #audiobook)

As regular readers know, I signed a contract with Wordwooze Publishing to produce audiobook editions of a few of my short stories late last year, with Sissy Rachel Earns Her Collar: Femdom Erotica (narrated by Audrey Lusk) and A Queer Sort of Queen: Futa Erotica (narrated by Louise Cooksey) already available.

Well, today brings big news . . . exciting news . . . the news I have been waiting to share from the start.

Futanari Moans and the Mummy's Hand (Job) is now available as an Amazon/Audible edition, narrated by Minka Tomlinson (who you may recognize from Jim Lyon's The Kinky Chanteuse, as well as numerous 'brat' titles from the likes of Kimmy Welsh and Millie King).

This is one of my favorite stories, and Futanari Moans my favorite character. She is part Lara Croft, Buffy, and Xena, a kick-ass adventure heroine who just happens to be better equipped than Indiana Jones.

It is a fun, deliberately pulpy series, something I have written to pay homage to my youthful inspirations . . . gloriously sexed-up, of course!

I have a few free Audible.com coupons to giveaway to anybody who fancies giving them a listen, and who is willing to give them a review. Just leave a comment below or pop me an email.


No comments:

Post a Comment