Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Spa Devotional by Archer Tinto (#lesbian #bdsm #erotica)

Wow. Just wow. Spa Devotional: An Unexpectedly Erotic Foray was the most sensual, vibrant, delicious surprise I have enjoyed in ages. Archer Tinto engages all the senses here with a story that moves from sensual tease, to erotic discovery, to fetishistic passion over the course of an afternoon.

There is so much to love about this story. It features some of the most imaginatively passionate women you could ever dream of, and the most beautiful exploration of feminine sexuality you could hope for. It is a story of tender touches, intimate intrusions, and decadent debauchery. I cannot put into words how gorgeous this story was, with the simple act of being undressed as stimulating as blindfolds, ball gags, straps, and stirrups.

The entire book is like a deliciously prolonged orgasm, complete with a slow build, peaks, plateaus, and multiple climaxes. It just keeps getting better (and hotter) with each scene. There is not a lot of dialogue, but being told in the first-person allows us deep insights into what the protagonist is thinking and feeling. She questions so much of what is happening, and certainly has her moments of anxiety, but the bliss of ultimate surrender is all consuming.

Trust me, you have never experienced a Spa Devotional like this - and if you have, I would love a referral.

I've loved reading since I was a kid. I’ve been writing intermittently for years, and I finally decided to polish off some stories and toss them out to readers to see what you think? So far, they are all in the sensual erotica realm, with eight published. But I’m working on a much more complex novel. I love feedback and constructive critique from readers, and I love learning, and discussion with other writers and readers.

@ArcherTinto

No comments:

Post a Comment