Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Fourplay Fetish Feature: An Interview with Billierosie

Continuing our Fourplay Fetish Feature on the gang at Wordwooze Publishing, Billierosie has stopped by to chat with us.

♥ Thank you so much for taking the time to join us - we are so very delighted to have you! For those readers who have yet to encounter your work, can you give us a brief introduction?

Hello! Thanks for giving me this opportunity to talk, a little about myself, and a lot about my erotic fiction! I write under the pen name billierosie, as for my real name, I am not going to tell you! I live in a sleepy village in England – a couple of my neighbours know that I write, but they have no idea of my chosen genre. Probably, they wouldn’t be interested, possibly, they wouldn’t even know about what goes on in the erotica genre. Would they be shocked? Maybe they would, but I prefer to keep things as they are – private.

♥ If it’s not too personal of a question, understanding that private is private, where does lifestyle experience end and vicarious fantasy begin within your fiction?

My lifestyle experience -- I wish I could tell you that my sex life is wild and outrageous or even that I am predatory, but I am just an ordinary lady with an ordinary sex life. Having said that, I worked, for a while, on a sex chat line, so I suppose that can be determined as a lifestyle experience. It was on the sex chat line that I had conversations with men who were heavily into female Domination. This can range from just a simple scolding, followed by a spanking, to the extremes of bondage and sadomasochism.

Also, a couple of years prior to this, I had discovered the erotica genre. I devoured my favourite writers, one after the other. I found out what turned me on and I started to write my own stories, first in my head, then on my word processor.

The point of view of the male submissive seemed, to me, neglected. There are tons of stories from the pov of the female submissive. Women who are so hopelessly addicted to sex, so addicted that they cannot contemplate life without their male Dominant. So, I decided to turn the tables and wrote my Female Dominant story, Enslaving Eli.

♥ On that note, is there a fetish or a fantasy that you have yet to explore in your fiction?

I’ve covered quite a lot of fantasies and fetish in my fiction. I’ve even gone as far as explicit bestiality in The Beast in Me, and necrophilia in Winnat’s Pass, a short story in my Fetish Transcendence Collection. I had a conversation with a guy on the sex chat line – he was pretty desperate for enforced castration, by a woman. The fetish could be explored, but I really don’t want to. I definitely would not write about underage sex, although I have written Age Play stories – where it is clear that the participants are two adults engaged in an intense role play.

♥ You have been published for a couple of years now, with several stories available. What was it that prompted you to begin writing?

Prior to my discovery of the erotica genre, I had read a lot of romance novels. The stories were good and Mills & Boon certainly have some excellent writers on their books – but the endings were always such a disappointment. I picked out a couple, and rewrote the endings, the endings I would have preferred. Then, as I said earlier, I discovered the erotica genre and my own stories started to float to the surface.

♥ With reader reviews so crucial to generating exposure, and with you having certainly explored some taboos, what are some of the weirdest or most wonderful reactions you’ve had from readers?

I have had wonderful reviews from Mistress Angelica and her personal servant for my Fem/Domme novella Enslaving Eli. Mistress Angelica told me that the opening chapter, where Eli is at his Mistress’ graveside made her cry. She imagined herself as Eli’s dead Mistress, having left Eli without the support to move on.

The weirdest reactions I have had are on Goodreads, for my short collection The Beast in Me. Reviewers who have decided that bestiality is not erotic – I wanted to respond – erotica is subjective to the individual. But I decided not to. I had another weird reaction to my story Rebellious Slave on Amazon. The reviewer didn’t like a scenario that is pretty disgusting, but I felt necessary, to emphasize the degree a submissive has go to, to fulfill his Mistress’ demands. I responded to the review and tried to explain why the scenario was there. It all became tiresome – My final comment was; “I do believe that there is room for depravity within the framework of erotica.”

♥ Having explored the realm of self-publishing, what attracted you to the shelves of Wordwooze Publishing?

Actually, Wordwooze found me! The editor emailed me asking would I consider releasing audio versions of my books. He gave my dear San Francisco writer friend M. Christian as a referee. Christian has had experience with Wordwooze Audio and he gave you such a glowing reference, I would have been a fool to have turned Wordwooze down.

♥ Finally, looking towards a brighter, more fantastic 2017, what can readers look forward to seeing from you next?

2017 should, I hope, see the release of my Age Play novella; To be a Daddy’s Little Girl. This story has a checkered history. Sizzler Renaissance put out calls for submissions for an Age Play anthology. I submitted, what is now an entry in a diary, I sent it in and heard nothing. So I decided to develop the diary entry into a book of diary entries written by Jessica, my protagonist. I submitted the book to Sizzler, and after a long wait, they decided it was too edgy for them.

Diabolic Muse accepted it and even sent me a small advance – I think that they have folded, because I heard no more from them. Sasha, at Ardent publications asked me for a story/novella, he was enthusiastic about the subject, then changed his mind.

The book is finished, but I need to rewrite the ending. I am going to kill off Daddy!

♥ That's quite the journey for a manuscript, but what a way to kick off the year! Thanks again for taking the time to join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment