Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Bet I Can Feminize My Brother... TOO! by Claire Bear and Courtney Captisa

In Bet I Can Feminize My Brother!Claire Bear and Courtney Captisa introduced us to 4 diabolical sisters who conspired to humiliate, blackmail, and forcibly feminize their brothers into taking part in a county fair womanless pageant - all so they could win a bet. It was a fun tale, light on sexual elements, but heavy on the details of crossdressing and strutting across a pageant stage.

With the sequel, Bet I Can Feminize My Brother... TOO!, the stakes are considerably higher. Bradley and James are out, having escaped their sister's plans, but Chris and Marc are going to have to step it up if they're to win a real beauty pageant, competing against real girls who they mistakenly believe are forcibly feminized boys like themselves.

I have to admit, I wasn't sure about the first few chapters, as they seemed somewhat rushed, and were really nothing we didn't get in the first book. There was a point at which I realized Melissa (Marc) was starting to enjoy it all, though, and suddenly my interest was rekindled. Her willingness to play along is contrasted nicely with how Christina (Chris) continues to fight it, and the way they interpret every conversation to bolster their belief that the other contestants are really boys is just priceless.

Once again, a fun story that manages to do something new with the material, and which leaves the promise open for another chapter.





Cover images are provided by an Amazon Image Link and used under the Associates Program Operating Agreement for the sole purpose of illustrating a product review. To remove an image, contact us and we will be happy to comply.

No comments:

Post a Comment