Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Fourplay Fetish Feature: An Interview with Domina Dixon

Continuing our Fourplay Fetish Feature on her erotic female domination and forced feminization fiction, Domina Dixon has graciously agreed to stop by for a chat about her fantasies, fetishes, and fiction.

♥ Thank you so much for taking the time to join us, Domina. We are so very delighted to have you! For those readers who have yet to encounter your work, can you give us a brief introduction?

Thank you for interviewing me, Sally. I’m really flattered that you asked! During the day, I'm a pretty normal teacher at a local college. At night, however, I slip into a pair of black spike heels and I become my alter-ego, who has been publishing female domination/feminization books on Amazon for a few years now.

♥ You’ve been published for about 3 years now, with multiple stories available. What was it that prompted you to begin writing?

Believe it or not, Ann Michelle got me started. I love her books. So, a few years back, I emailed her to tell her that. We began chatting and soon enough, she was encouraging me to start writing my own books. I decided to give it a chance and the rest, as they say, is history.

♥ If it’s not too personal a question, where does your experience with female domination and transvestism begin, and are there any real-life experiences that have made it into your stories?

I’ve felt a desire for both for as far as I could remember. I honestly have no idea where this comes from, but I’ve always felt drawn to strong women and it’s always made me tingle, for lack of a better word, to feel like I’m being dominated. The transvestism first began somewhere in my teens and it seemed connected to girlfriends. Whenever I dated a girl, I soon found myself longing to wear her clothes and then for her to discovery me.

In terms of real life, there are a few minor things that have worked their way into my books, but nothing dramatic at this point.

♥ Forced feminization, emasculation, and cuckolding are recurring themes in your work. What do you think is the appeal in being ‘forced’ to break social taboos and indulge our most intimate selves?

I think the “forced” aspect makes it easier to go further. I think there is a lot of fear that many of us are struggling with – fear of rejection and fear of “going too far.” The forced aspect removes both fears and makes it easier because someone else is doing it. But at the same time, it gives us a level of comfort that we can tell ourselves, “this wasn’t really my idea,” even if it was. I also think that genuine loss of control is perhaps the most exciting aspect of submission and that can only be found when the character we see as ourselves loses control and is forced to go further than they wanted.

♥ To take it one step further, what do you see as being the difference between ‘mere’ forced feminization and true emasculation? Is it that emasculation strips away an identity, while crossdressing builds one, or is there something more intimate to it? 

Great question. I think forced feminization is either about freedom or humiliation. It’s freedom if you take a man who wants to be feminized but can’t do it himself and you make him do what he really wants to do deep down. In that case, the male personality is replaced by a female one, but happily.

It’s about humiliation if you force a man who is proud of his manhood (or insecure in his manhood) and make him risk exposure having been feminized. In that case, the male persona remains and must “answer” for what the man has been made to do. The humiliation is external as it comes from being surrounded by people who know about your manhood having been humiliated.

Emasculation is a different form of humiliation. Emasculation is about making the male persona into a prisoner in a feminized existence by taking away the man’s ability to ever assert his masculinity again. Here, the humiliation is more internal as it comes from the man knowing that he has lost power and prestige and is now “inferior” to what he had been before.

♥ If we might ask, where does your personal appeal lie – is it in the role of the dominant female, or that of the submissive male?

Without a doubt, as a submissive male. I absolutely fantasize about being controlled by a strong woman who wants to make me feel controlled.

♥ Erotic fiction transports us into our fantasies, allowing us to live them vicariously. If it’s not too personal, where does the lifestyle end and the fantasy begin for you?

I suppose it ends when you get into those day to day things that aren’t as sexy as they sound in books. In other words, it’s super sexy in fantasy to be dressed as a sissy maid and ordered to clean your Mistress’s house. But it’s not so much fun to clean a bathroom in high heels as your girlfriend is out with her friends.

♥ If we could ask one more personal question, is there a personal fetish or a fantasy that you haven’t yet explored in your fiction?

There is one I’ll probably never write about because I’m not even sure how to handle it: male pregnancy. I’ve occasionally fantasized about being made to bear my girlfriend’s children, but I honestly wouldn’t know how to write that.

♥ On that note, looking towards a more intensely submissive future, what can readers look forward to seeing from you next?

It’s hard for me to tell because I sometimes find that my stories don’t work out the way I intend them too when I start them. Right now though, I’m working on fairly realistic story of a husband submitting to his wife. I’m also working on a story with Ann Michelle of all people! That one’s about a bet and I love that I get a chance to work with her!

♥ Ooh, we'll definitely look forward to that. Thanks again for taking the time to join us!

1 comment: