Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Nik: A Fem Boi by Bebe Lix

Please Note: The following review is suitable for adults only.

I have a confession to make. Okay, two confessions to make. Number one, I love the term 'fem boi' far more than you can imagine. I don't know what it is about those six letters, but I love the look, the sound, and the image they conjures in my mind. Second, I absolutely adore the idea of a 'boy wife'. Just typing those words here makes me so hard, so wet, I can barely think straight.

That brings us to Nik: A Fem Boi, the first gay feminization erotica tale from Bebe Lix. At just over 20 pages it is a relatively short tale, but absolutely delicious.

Nik is a sad, lonely young man, facing the prospect of being alone for the holidays. When his professor invites him to his estate for the holidays, it is like a dream comes true. He is smart enough to question the professor's motives, and curious enough to hope they are as kinky as he suspects, but he spends the first few days simply being spoiled and pampered. It is only after he makes the first move, reaching out to tentatively touch the professor's manhood, that things begin to develop.

Lix takes things slow, getting Nik into a dress and pantyhose, stretching him with a butt plug, and letting him walk around and really become accustomed to the femininity of which he is dreamed for so long. By the time the professor is ready to take him to bed, we are as excited as Nik is for his deflowering - and the invitation to become a boy wife is just icing on the cake.

I do hope Lix chooses to continue the story at some point, because Nik: A Fem Boi was precisely the story I was looking for. It has plastered such a smile on my face that I know I will be rereading it before bed tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment