Sunday, March 8, 2015

Shemale Onslaught by Dixon U.

Please Note: The following review is suitable for adults only.

With such a great premise, it's a shame that Shemale Onslaught wasn't better executed. I absolutely adore shemale-on-male erotica, and the promise of multiple shemales glazing a young man's face is just icing on the cake. Unfortunately, it feels like Dixon U rushed out a tale that could have benefited from a good, solid round of editing.

First off, there are multiple spelling and grammar mistakes throughout. Now, none of us are perfect, and I'm sure I've been guilty of my fair share of typos, but there were a few places where it was legitimately distracting. Second, as much as I love the intimacy of a first-person narrator, it was entirely the wrong choice for the kind of twist thrown in here at the end. As soon as I read the twist, I started rethinking the entire story, and questioning why the narrator would think and feel certain things, when he really knew others.

Other than that, it was a fun story with some great dialogue and beautifully decadent sexual situations. I would have loved more detail, more description, but I certainly had no problem picturing the lucky young man penetrated at both ends and glazed to a shine. I just wish the twist had been handled better, I think I would have enjoyed this a lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment