Sunday, December 22, 2013

My Wife's Success - A Sissy Cuck Tale by Barbara Deloto & Thomas Newgen

Please Note: The following review is suitable for adults only.

I have to be honest. If this hadn't been a Kindle freebie, I likely wouldn't have picked it up. I've only had one other experience with Barbara Deloto & Thomas Newgen and I really didn't care for it. Either their talents have matured considerably, or maybe I just picked the wrong story to begin with, because even if My Wife's Success - A Sissy Cuck Tale isn't exactly high literature, it's fun, it's feminine, and it certainly got my panties wet. As erotic stories go, it's a good one!

Chastity, cuckoldry, feminization, female domination, and forced bisexuality - it's all here. I absolutely love the balance of love, humiliation, and control in the husband/wife relationship, and found it appropriate that even though sissy Samantha is the narrator, it's Lilith who dominates most of the tale. As for the events at the club, things may proceed a little too quickly and easily to be believable, but this is a fantasy . . . and as fantasies go, you've gotta love what Samantha gets to endure. From clean-up, to blowjob, to being taken at both ends, the sexy little sissy not only gets the time of her life, but here release is a key part of her wife's fantasy.

A fun, sexy read, and one that has me eager to give Deloto & Newgen another read.

No comments:

Post a Comment