Thursday, April 18, 2013

Gay & Lesbian Coffee Break Quickies Interview with Angel Propps

Good morning, all!

Please join me in extending a warm welcome to Angel Propps, a lovely femme leatherdyke submissive with a secret sadistic side . . . who just happens to write some very steamy BDSM themed erotica. As one of the contributors to the Gay & Lesbian Coffee Break Quickies anthology from Storm Moon Press, Angel graciously agreed to stop by today for a brief interview.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥ Tell us a little about yourself.

Okay—I'm a very involved femme leatherdyke submissive with a secret sadistic side (or maybe not so secret). I currently serve as WILL (Women's International Leather Legacy) 2012. I work to record and preserve leatherwomen's history. I have had several titles within the community and own, with my partner, Owhips. I'm also on the board of a great conference called SouthEastLeatherFest, and I'm a writer of erotica, horror, poetry, and music.

♥ Storm Moon Press' Gay & Lesbian Coffee Break Quickies anthology just released April 12th. What is the name of your short story contribution, and what is it about?

"She's the Boss". It's about a boss who offers one employee some very special 'perks'.

♥ What theme in your erotic short sets it apart from the rest? Is there something special you put into it that readers should look forward to?

It's very much a BDSM tale, and it's a f/f power dynamic scenario. I love women engaging in that type of play and sex. There is something so exciting about seeing women claiming their power and bodies and sexuality.

♥ Do you have your own coffee break fantasy from a menial job? What about that secret flame for a co-worker? Any work-related tidbits from your life you can share in celebration of your book release?

I own a business that sees me attending kink and leather conferences nearly every weekend, so I can't say I have a menial job. I get to see naked people doing all kinds of wicked things, and I get paid to be there.

I have the utter hots for my Daddy. (That would be my butch dyke Daddy type partner.)

I sell whips and use them, too. I teach classes on the subject. You want to learn? I could tell lots of stories but I won't; I never whip and tell. Or get whipped and tell, for that matter.

♥ What television show comes up most at your water cooler conversations?

Oh, ha ha... oddly enough... CSI. Second to that would likely be American Horror Story. Maybe it's me or just that the people I know like gory stuff. I hadn't thought about that until just now.

♥ Where can readers find you?

I can be found at www.owhips.com and, of course, on Fetlife as angelwrong.

♥ Thanks for stopping by!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Gay & Lesbian Coffee Break Quickies – Now available from Storm Moon Press for $3.99 (ebook)

Ah, the allure of the office romance. The sly smiles across the room as you wonder if anyone else knows. The danger of being caught by the boss. The thrill of those stolen moments in the copy room or supply closet. It's this feeling that we've condensed, distilled, and captured in the short shorts of Gay & Lesbian Coffee Break Quickies. We've compiled thirteen brief tales of men and women getting it on with a co-worker or a boss in a steamy office romance.

Some of them are established and have been sneaking around the office for some time, like Lori Hunt and her P.A. Ms. Lovell in She's the Boss or Tom and Neal in Personal Assistance. Others, like The New Guy's Greg and Eli or the awkwardly-named Rebecca A. and Rebecca B. from Tele-Romance are just beginning to experience the allure that can come from keeping the secret. Nor are such trysts confined to the office itself, spilling out into stairwells, copy rooms, gyms, and even computer server rooms. Whatever the case, though, they're sure to arouse your imagination, and maybe even leave you looking at your own co-workers a little bit... differently.

Gay & Lesbian Coffee Break Quickies includes: Skype Wars by Rob Rosen Hands On by K. Piet One Week by L. Alonso Corona Working Lunch by Ann Anderson Personal Assistance by K. Lynn She's the Boss by Angel Propps The New Guy by John Amory Stair Walking by Harper Bliss 1-800-BOREDOM by Raven de Hart Fair Play by Anna Hedley His Nonexistent Coffee Break by Lor Rose Tele-Romance by Erik Moore Three Strikes by Piper Vaughn

No comments:

Post a Comment