Thursday, June 28, 2012

Hops, Follows, and Tag Alongs, Oh My!

The Feature & Follow Hop, courtesy of Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.



Q. Birthday Wishes -- Blow out the candles and imagine what character could pop out of your cake...who is it and what book are they from?

A. That's a tough one, but I think I'd have to go with a pair of my fave celebrities - Christine Beatty (Not Your Average American Girl) or Nina Arsenault (TRANS(per)FORMING Nina Arsenault: An Unreasonable Body of Work). I suspect we'd have a lot to talk about and, from what I know of them both, they would know how to throw an absolutely kick-ass birthday party!

The 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines.


Q. If you could only gift one book to someone which book would it be?

A. Can't I just give them my fully stocked eReader? No? Well, if I must restrict myself to just one book, I guess I'd go with Kushiel's Dart by Jacqueline Carey. I honestly cannot think of another book that made me exclaim WOW so often.


8 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of these but interesting choices :) I'm sure they'd be great birthday surprises C;

    Friday Hops

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of those characters, but they sound like fun!

    New GFC follower. :)

    My FF: http://moonlightreader.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. haven't heard of these either but they sound great!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't heard of them, but anyone who can throw a party sounds good! :) I'm an old follower!
    My FF
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, for my very first FF, I am a new follower, both with GFC and linky.

    Here's my FF post on my own blog : http://unconventionalbookviews.blogspot.ch/2012/06/feature-and-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of these series, but it sounds good. New GFC follower.


    Happy Friday!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow... It never even occured to me that a female character was an option. What does that say about me? Lol. New follower hopping through!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great selection for the Follow Friday question! :)

    New follower.

    Happy Reading,
    Ms. C
    http://www.coffeetalereviews.blogspot.ca/2012/06/follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete