Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Top Ten Books on my TBR List for This Winter


Top Ten Tuesday is an weekly meme hosted by Lori, over at The Broke and the Bookish (love that title - it sooo explains my credit card statement!). Each week participants list their Top Ten choices for a weekly theme.

This week's theme is the Top Ten Books on my TBR List for This Winter. My list is subject to change, based on whatever happens to come in for review, but the top 10 reads I have lined up for pure pleasure are (in no particular order):



 

   

2 comments:

  1. You have chosen a great assortment. Have fun this winter.

    Here's my Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! I totally think TBR piles are flexiable, does anyone ever really stick to what they have "planned"?

    -Amanda P
    Paranormal Romance
    Books, Shopping & Rock N' Roll

    ReplyDelete