Friday, November 4, 2011

Hops, Follows, and Tag Alongs, Oh My!

The 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines and Kelly at Secrets of a Book Lover.


Q. What book shelf would you ask Santa for?

A. I'd love to recreate the Sunnydale library from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

It's also time for the Friday Follow, courtesy of Parajunkee's View!


Q. Today’s Question is something new, an activity. We want to see what you look like! Take a pic with you and your current read! Too shy? Boo! Just post a fun pic you want to share.


As always, I urge you to hop around to some new blogs, tag along with some new friends, and find some great new reviews to follow. I always find something new to delight me!

13 comments:

  1. LOL. good choice, I'd want a big one too - but mine has a sexy semi-naked librarian in it. Yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! A sunnydale library recreation would be so great! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww cute picture! Hope you have a good Friday!

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the library recreation how come I didn't think of that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! New follower.

    Oooh the Sunnydale library, good choice! It's got all those interesting books hidden away in it, too! ;)

    You can find my FF here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stopped by to say hi and that I enjoyed your blog today.
    My fun photo is the photo on my profile that I just updated.
    It's from my recent vacation in Rome.
    I'm the one with the round head and hair.
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picture
    New follower Here is my
    #FF

    Happy reading
    Anna =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that library from Buffy! I need a much bigger house to go with it though. Oh, Santa....
    Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pic I actually did a similar pic for my photography course a couple of years ago.

    New follower

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hopping through. Oh, wow. That roomful of books makes my heart leap. Have a great weekend!
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  11. New follower. love the blog. My FF: http://readingandwritingurbanfantasy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. New follower... Love the book choice and well..let's face it that cover speaks volumes!! lol

    ReplyDelete