Friday, October 7, 2011

Hops, Follows, and Tag Alongs, Oh My!

The 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines and Kelly at Secrets of a Book Lover.


Q. What book were you reading when you read your first sex scene?

A. Not necessarily sure it was my first, but it's the first that sticks so firmly in my memory - the celebratory/cathartic gangbang scene in Stephen King's IT. Absolutely blew my mind when I first read it.

It's time for another Book Blogger Hop, courtesy of Crazy for Books!

Book Blogger Hop

Q.
A.

It's also time for the Friday Follow, courtesy of Parajunkee's View!


Q. If you could pick one character in a book, movie or television show to swap places with, who would it be?

A. I'm going to stick with movies, here, and say either one of the kids in the Jurassic Park trilogy or one of Indy's sidekicks in the Indiana Jones saga. There's just something so appealing about being involved in those adventures, without the responsibility of the hero, and with a teenager's wide-eyed sense of wonder.

As always, I urge you to hop around to some new blogs, tag along with some new friends, and find some great new reviews to follow. I always find something new to delight me!

6 comments:

  1. There's a gangbang scene in Stephen King's IT? I never knew that lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh, I never knew that either. Was that the movie with the clown? I don't like clowns. lol
    Thanks for joining in the follow, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indiana Jones saga is one of my all time favorite. I begin to be fascinated by Stephen King's IT. Gonna check this out! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. It'd be interesting to be involved with Jurassic Park, but too scary.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's a gangbang in IT!!!! Shocking!! LOL. I've never read that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never ever read anything by Stephen King, I think I would be way to scared! I seen the movie IT and have been terrified of clowns ever since.

    ReplyDelete