Wednesday, June 8, 2011

REVIEW: Katrdeshtr's Redemption by Red Haircrow


This evening brings another of my reviews for Queer Magazine Online. For those of you who have never stopped by, it's a free LGBTQ social networking site, complete with news, travel guides, magazine style articles, and (of course) book reviews/news.

Click here for my review of
Katrdeshtr's Redemption by Red Haircrow

As always, a big thanks goes out to Serena Yates for giving me a chance to once again contribute to her wonderful site. It really is worth exploring, and there's definitely more than enough book reviews, book news, and author features to keep you busy and top off your to-be-read piles.

As always, here's to even more reading, reviewing, and sharing a love of books!

Hugs,
Sally

1 comment:

  1. LOL - I think I just realized the wordplay, or rather letter play on your blog title - Bibrary. I never put the two together before! LOL What a dork I am.

    I am enjoying your blog (even if I'm not bi, or "alternative" - lol no offense meant)

    ReplyDelete