Spring Celebration 2011 - It's Here!
The page has turned in the calendar. The snow has begun to melt, and the flowers are beginning to bud. Spring, the season of transformation and rebirth, is finally upon us!
To help celebrate the season, please join me for interviews, guest posts, and some super giveaways all month long.
Here is a taste of what's in store for this week:
- An interview with the always delightful Lannie Rose, author of such wonderfully uplifting and motivating non-fiction books as How To Change Your Sex, LANNIE!, and Everything Nice. If you get a chance, please check out her site at http://www.lannierose.com/ for a wealth of helpful information . . . and some free reads!
Oh, and did I mention giveaways? Yes, I believe I did . . . and I'm very excited about it! This week we have not 1, not 2, not even 3, but 4 (count 'em, four) giveaways to share, all courtesy of our wonderfully generous sponsors:
- Reader's choice of any title (print or electronic) from Bold Strokes Books
- Reader's choice of any electronic title from JMS Books
- Reader's choice of any print title from JMS Books
- Two fantastic electronic titles from Noble Romance
We'll be drawing 4 random winners this week. The first winner drawn will get his/her choice of the 4 prizes available, the second will get to choose from the 3 remaining, and so on. What do you have to do to enter? Well, it's really quite simple:
- Simply leave a comment on any of this week's April Celebration interviews & recommendations mentioned above, and be sure to include your email address in the comment so I can contact the winners. It's really that easy.
- You don't have to be a follower, but being a follower will earn you a bonus entry for the week (just let me know in your comment if you're a new follower or an old favourite).
I encourage you to stop by all week (all month, for that matter) and leave a comment on all of our guests, either to enter the week's giveaway, or just to express your appreciation for their efforts. Comments are open until Sunday (April 10th) at midnight, and I'll be drawing the winners on Monday (April 11th) . . . just in time to announce what's happening for Week 2 of our Spring Celebration.
Thanks to our guests for participating, to our sponsors for helping out, and to you - the readers - for stopping by and taking part!