Saturday, October 30, 2010

NEWS: Gaylactic Spectrum Award Best Novel Nominees

With Gaylaxicon 2010 being canceled in Montreal (boo-hiss to the hotel responsible), I'm not sure when or where we'll get the 2010 award winners, but I do see the Best Novel Nominees have been posted. Some interesting reading here, a few of which are on my to-read list:

Ash by Malinda Lo (definitely on my list)
By the Mountain Bound by Elizabeth Bear
Centuries Ago and Very Fast by Rebecca Ore
City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
Corambis by Sarah Monette
The Enchantment Emporium by Tanya Huff (also on my list - love her work)
Hunter's Dawn: Laying the Ghosts by Meg Leigh
In Their Own Skins: Shifting Sands by Kiernan Kelly
Naamah's Kiss by Jacqueline Carey (I'm embarassed to be so far behind on this series, but definitely on my list)
Palimpsest by Catherynne Valente (definitely on my list)
The Red Tree by Caitlin Kiernan (just joined my list)
Seven for a Secret by Elizabeth Bear
The Steel Remains by Richard K. Morgan
Strange Fortune by Josh Lanyon
The Vampire's Angel by Damian Serbu
The Veil of Sorrow by Crystal Michallet-Romero (just joined my list)

For more information, keep an eye on http://www.spectrumawards.org/2010.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment